Friday, November 26, 2021

You are capable of performing miracles. You have the powers.

 Jai Shree Mataji


There is a beautiful experience I would like to share with you all, as I recollect very vividly that moment when I performed this song👆 in front of Shree Mataji at Ganapatiphule ( 1993) 

Dr Hamid ( The Austrian Doctor Who started research on Sahaj Krishi) was sitting on the stage with Mother. Mother had her feet on his heart( from the back). There was a message sent to me to come and sing a bhajan before Her, the Adi Shakti. I took Mother's blessings before I took my position on the stage with the musicians. When I bowed in front of Mother, she mentioned that Dr Hamid has 90% blockage in his Heart, and that She was working on him. So sing a song that will help clear his heart. 

I sat down and prayed to Mother, and started singing this song👆 Hey "Adi Shakti Ma". Ironically this song had been recently recorded at a New Delhi Studio. It was written by Anjan Upadhyay & Composed by Ranjan Sharma. I made sure both of them came to the stage with me. While Ranjan played the harmonium with me, Anjan took to the Tabla. It was a unique trio of the writer, music composer & singer, being blessed by Shree Mataji after the song was performed. She called us all three and mentioned - " This song has helped me completely clear out the Heart blockages of Dr Ahmed"

Then she looked at Dr Ahmed and said " Get your heart checked now, it is completely cured". He bowed before Shree Mataji and thanked Her. All three of us too thanked her for making us her divine instruments. Then She said, you don't know what I've made you out to be. You are capable of performing miracles. You have the powers. You must assume your positions and put to full use of your creative talents and reach out to the entire world. See how easily your bhajan has cured Dr Hamid? " At that moment Dr Hamid got up and hugged us tight. 

Next morning we heard that Dr Hamid was completely cured. He was dancing all night at Ganapatiphule when Shree Mataji sat through a full night of music the very next day, as Baba Mama kept announcing "The night is young"


Jai Shree Mataji

Sanjay Roshan Talwar

No comments:

Post a Comment