Friday, March 19, 2021

By H.H.SHREE MATAJI SHREE NIRMALA DEVI on Birthday Puja (21/3/1977)

You need is a heart with faith...


H.H.SHREE MATAJI SHREE NIRMALA DEVI

"I hope all of you will take deeper interest into Sahaja Yog, learn all the methods and master the Kundalini. There are so many people among us who know about it and you can talk to them; even in the programs you can listen to my lectures by which you will understand. But it is not the understanding through your hearing, but it is the understanding through your heart and through your feeling of vibrations only, you can judge the Kundalini.


Yesterday I have very much requested you and again I am requesting you that to understand Sahaja Yoga, you don’t need too much of brains. What you need is a heart, is a ‘Shraddha-van’ [with faith] heart. And if you have that, it will work out. 


The time has come for many flowers to be fruits. The time is there.


● I thank you again and again for showing this great love to Me. It’s like a… when I feel the ocean of My love, when it flows to the shores of all your hearts, the shore gives it back as a reaction. It’s a parabolic movement. When My love passes through you and comes back to Me as love, I enjoy it. It is such a beautiful experience. I mean, it is a different experience, perhaps, that cannot be coined or put into these mortal words.

Thank you very much again and again...


May God bless you with all His prosperity, with all His goodness, kindness and the Eternal. The Paramachaitanya should descend on you and on your awareness."



H.H.SHREE MATAJI SHREE NIRMALA DEVI (21/3/1977)


No comments:

Post a Comment